Wednesday, June 15, 2011

It's been a while...

I haven't posted in a while, so I thought I'd write about what I've been working on recently. I've really been neglecting my blogging duties.

I've been taking some online creative business courses. That's been really fun. I'm learning a lot and getting really excited about trying to start my own business.

I've also been sketching some new BedHeads. I'm trying to bring depth to them. Add backgrounds, etc. And I've been working a lot in my personal art journal. I've done some scrapbook style pages that I'll take photos of soon. And I will hopefully post those photos just as soon!

Just recently, I've been experimenting with recycled/upcycled jewelry making. I've done a lot of sketching/planning and am coming into the doing phase, which is my most favorite of all the phases! (:
The environment is one of my great loves, as are accessories, so this new foray combines both and I'm really enjoying it. Right now, I'm focusing on earrings. My goal is to create pieces of art that can be worn and are green!

So, that's what's going on in my world. What's going on in yours?

Nikki xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment